Seeking a Business Intermediary for Raleigh, NC Market
The Romaco Group is seeking motivated professionals who are as passionate about small business as we are. Throw away everything you know about business brokers – we do things differently! We are not just after “listings”, we engage with clients on exit strategy planning, valuation and all facets of business transactions. Our closing success rate is almost 4 times the national average. If you are a senior level executive with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for a career in Mergers & Acquisitions, we want to talk to you.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Research and identify new and viable direct prospect opportunities. Originate transactions through direct calling on companies
- Identify and nurture referral relationships (CPA’s, attorneys, bankers, financial advisors, specialty consultants and other community/state business leaders)
- Develop and conduct prospect meetings and ultimately issue deal proposals by applying an understanding of the prospect’s industry and unique financial needs
- Develop marketing materials and target buyer lists for each client
- Manage all aspects of clients’ deal process, ensuring a successful close
- Identify and attend relevant and appropriate industry and regional events and trade shows for networking and new business opportunities as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field required; MBA desired;
- Prior Business Ownership or minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Commercial Banking, Brokerage, Finance or Specialty Consulting preferred.
- Must have client-centric mentality.
- Strong knowledge of Triangle and NC business community
- Ability to source leads and develop trusted relationships with CEOs and small-mid business owners
- Demonstrated presentation sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- General knowledge of business sale transactions and deal structuring
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to develop and maintain a contact database and maintain records in SalesForce.com
- Highly motivated, self-starter that has demonstrated excellence in prior client advisory or corporate business endeavors
- In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have strong problem solving and communication skills, a demonstrated ability to write effectively, and a desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter stating the biggest issue you feel small business owners will face in the next 5 years and why, to firstname.lastname@example.org.